Applications for this programme are submitted online using our application form.
Create an account
- When you click on the ‘Make an Application’ link to begin your application, you will be asked to set up a new account or sign in to your existing account.
- If you are setting up a new account you will receive a welcome email confirming your account details and providing a personalised link. It is important to keep this email for future reference.
- You must take our eligibility quiz before you can access the application form.
- If your responses show your organisation and proposed activities meet our criteria you will then be able to access the online application form.
Completing your application
- Applications must be submitted using our online application form. A sample application form is available to download if you would like to see the questions we ask.
- Please answer all the questions and provide the attachments requested.
- Applications do not need to be completed all in one go. You can save a partially completed application to return to later by clicking ‘Save and Finish Later’. An email containing a tracking number and copy of your answers to date will be emailed to you automatically.
- To return to your application you can either use the personalised link in your welcome email or the ‘Return to Existing Application’ link.
- Once you have completed your application click on ‘Review and Submit’. You will be able to review what you have written before submitting the application, but it cannot be changed after submission.
- You will receive an automated email to confirm we have received your application.
Assessment – up to 6 weeks
- Applications are assessed on a first come, first served basis.
- We occasionally contact organisations during the assessment process for more information.
- You will receive a letter within six weeks of submitting your application to notify you of the outcome.