How to apply
Applications can be submitted at any time. There are no deadlines.
We assess applications as they are received. It will take up to six months from submission for you to hear the outcome, though you will know within eight weeks if your application is not being shortlisted.
Please ensure you read our full guidelines before starting your application and refer to the application form help text as you complete your application.
Applications must be made using our application form and submitted by post. All the documents you need are available to download on the right hand side of this page.
We acknowledge all the applications we receive. If you send us an application and have not heard from us by email after two weeks, please contact us to check whether your application has arrived.
In order to complete the application form please follow these three steps:
- Download the application form and save the form to your computer.
- Check before you start your application, that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader on your machine. You can access more information and download Adobe here.
- Open your saved version of the form in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- We receive many more applications than we are able to fund. Unfortunately, this means we often have to turn down good applications.
- We cannot guarantee that your application will go to a particular meeting as this is dependent on the number of applications we receive.
- Many organisations will meet multiple outcomes across different priority areas, but you do not need to address more than one.
- Applicants who are unsuccessful are required to wait a minimum of 12 months from the date of notification before re-applying.