Submit your application
- Please ensure you read the full guidelines before beginning your application.
- On the application form is a list of additional information we need you to include.
- Applications must be sent to us by post.
Acknowledgement email – 1 week
- We will email you to acknowledge receipt within a week of receiving your application.
- This email will include a reference number; please include this in any correspondence and have it to hand if you call.
Initial assessment – 3 to 8 weeks
- All eligible applications are reviewed by our Grants Team.
- During this time we may contact you if we need to clarify any information.
- We will contact you at the end of this assessment to let you know whether your application is being shortlisted.
Shortlisted applications – up to 4 months
- If your application is shortlisted you will be contacted to request an electronic copy of your application and additional information including your safeguarding policy, income projections, budget and fundraising strategy.
- The additional information we request will help us to select which applications reach the Assessment Visit stage.
- During this period staff may contact you to clarify details about your application and/or supporting documents.
- The visit is an opportunity for us to discuss your work in more detail and to find out more about your organisation and the people you work with.
- During the visit we expect to meet with staff, a member of the Board/Trustees and, if appropriate, some of the people you support.
- Decisions are made quarterly by the Trustees.
- Within two weeks of the Trustees meeting we will send you a letter notifying you of the outcome.